My client is searching for an AAT Trainee Accountant to join their Grantham, Lincolnshire or wider East Midlands offices.
Joining my client an an AAT Trainee, you will have GCSE qualifications in English and Maths at Grade 4+ or equivalent and 96 UCAS points across 3 A-Levels, excluding General Studies. It would also be advantageous to have the following skills, but we welcome all applicants to join our talented team:
• Good verbal and written communication
• Time management to balance work and study
• Collaborative to work effectively as part of a wider team
What does this role involve?
• As an AAT Trainee, you will be responsible for supporting the wider team to deliver accountancy and audit services whilst undertaking studies to achieve an industry recognised qualification.
• This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to make their first step into accountancy with a competitive structured salary and exam bonus scheme, a fully supported training package for achieving an AAT qualification, and ongoing personal development and career progression.
• You will also be a team player with a positive attitude and suitable IT skills.
• My client offers flexible working arrangements, helping you to make work suit your lifestyle.
• As well as this my client offer mental health support, time to volunteer for charitable work and a discretionary Christmas bonus, which are just some of the perks of working at our firm.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.