Account Manager (Client Relationships) – Financial Training Solutions
65-75k Base, 95-110k OTE + Great Benefits
Our client is an innovative leader in the financial services training industry. Through providing cutting-edge solutions for financial and professional skills training they have grown to become the company of choice, collecting many awards and accreditations along the way. With offices in the UK and the US, they have a growing portfolio of solutions that include training courses, training software, seminars, and consultancy, delivering Regulatory and Exam Training, Credit, Risk, Corporate Finance Training and so much more. Due to continued growth, they now have an immediate need for an experienced Account Manager to work in a hybrid capacity.
As a Client Relationship Manager based in London you will:
- Manage an existing, defined client portfolio of circa 20-30 strategic accounts
- Grow accounts through forming strong relationships with individuals
- Understand the short and long-term challenges and propose solutions
- Manage existing accounts within the UK and European market that have either a significant current spend or have strong strategic potential
- Hold responsibility for both reactive responses to client requirements and proactive relationship building
- Deliver revenue growth through networking, strategic analysis and converting opportunities into booked business
- Seek out potential new business revenue
Applications are invited from those with:
- Degree level education
- A minimum of 3-5 years consultative sales experience within financial services
- A history of working within a commercially targeted environment
- A dynamic approach, ambition, self-motivation, and excellent communication skills
- A proven record of achievement
- First class presentation and closing skills
- Drive and determination to make your mark in this industry-leading training provider
- A second language is advantageous but not a necessity (French, German or Spanish)
- A hunter mentality
The successful candidate can expect a fully negotiable 65-75k base salary with an uncapped 95-110k OTE. Additional and generous benefits are also provided.
The Certus Recruitment Group is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing sales, marketing, and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe, North America, and Australia.