Analyst/Financial Modelling – Investment Banking
£40,000 – £50,000 per annum (DOE) + excellent Bonus + Benefits
Neom Recruitment are delighted to be working a brand new mandate for a high performing Investment Bank, seeking an Analyst to join their Financial Modelling team.
This is a brand new opportunity for an individual with an interest in developing an expert skill set within valuations for an exciting name in Investment Banking sector.
As a key member of this highly successful team, you will be joining at an exciting time of growth. Working with global clients, and across a diverse number of sectors and georgraphies, you will be a proactive team player, strong communicator and responsible for; preparing and auditing financial models, developing financial models, complex valuation analysis, delivery of valuation reports and presentations, working with team members globally, providing crucial support to senior members of the team.
- 1+ years recent experience in; Financial Modelling, valuations, auditing (with strong financial modelling skills), corporate finance, fixed income, M&A or corporate accounting (with valuation experience).
- Financial Modelling skills are essential
- Advanced analytic skills with an understanding of; Financial statements, and valuation methodologies (LBO, DCF, alternative company analysis skills)
- Experience in report writing
- Degree Educated, or ACA, ACCA, CFA qualified.
- Strong team player
For further information and a confidential chat, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.