Snap-on Diagnostics is part of the overall $4 billion Snap-on business. We are widely recognised as a global market leader in the manufacture and supply of specialist electronic test equipment for the automotive sector.
We continue to have significant growth in our equipment business and are expanding in several areas to continue our industry leading support to our customers.
Our customers’ success is what continuously drives us forward and we now require additional customer-focussed associates. This is a great opportunity to work within an innovative company that thrives on driving change and has a dedicated, exceptional team of colleagues.
Snap-on Diagnostics are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join the Finance team based in King’s Lynn. You’ll work on the divisional accounting and analysis and report to the Senior Managment Accountant.
- Assist in preparing and reviewing monthly reporting books – journal preparation and posting; detailed review and analysis.
- Manage all accounting and reporting for our Irish R&D office.
- Working on Irish financial returns.
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Process and reconcile company leases using ProLease software.
- Calculate and distribute specific internal reports to managers.
- Assist in quarterly and annual stock-takes.
- Minimum AAT Level 4 Qualified, studying for CIMA/ACCA or qualified by experience.
- Experience of computerised accounting packages and reporting tools
- Advanced excel skills including pivot tables, vlook-ups, conditional formatting etc.
- You will be an effective communicator who inspires confidence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or disability status.