Role: Business Analyst (Energy Trading Software)
Location: UK Wide (Client site travel ad hoc)
Salary: £40,000 – £65,000 (Dependant on skills and experience)
- We are looking for a Business Analyst experienced with Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) software.
- The role will span Pre-Sales, Implementation and Consulting work with clients across a full project lifecycle including gathering and analysing requirements, configuration and training, working closely with the Development team to design and deliver enhancements and customisations.
- This is a team of characters, go getters, they are a modern, desirable software house with the opportunity to progress quickly with the right attitude to work and your future and achieve Subject Matter Expert status.
- An outgoing BA able to help the team demonstrate their products to prospective and existing clients and analyse market/industry changes and their impact on the business and clients
- Work in a fast-paced environment and will involve managing priorities across multiple engagements
- Of course, as it’s a new product to you, there will be a formal induction programme, including one-to-one and group training sessions alongside a buddy system. Your fresh thoughts and approaches will be welcomed and expected. You will be expected to grow and develop in the role through focused self-learning, pushing yourself and taking advantage of the opportunities that are on offer.
Skills, experience, and ethos:
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to understand client requirements and processes and translate them into workable solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of working in the Energy Industry and/or a Commodities/Financial Trading Environment
- Experience in configuring and implementing ETRM or other complex software solutions
- Proficiency with Power BI and/or SQL
- Communicating technical requirements and reports to the business and clients is vital.
- Educated to degree level, or have equivalent industry experience
- A proven track record in implementing/managing change and solving complex problems
Profiles, recommendations, and enquiries are welcomed – Craig Calvert: (url removed)
Energy Trading and Risk Management, ETRM, Commodity Trading and Risk Management, CTRM, Trading software, Commodities, Energy, Power, trading,