Business Centre Operations Assistant
Base Salary: £24,000 – £26,000 – based on experience
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Hours: 9am – 5pm (Monday – Friday).
Start Date: Immediate / After Notice Period
Two Stage Interview: 1st interview via Teams; final interview is office-based
- Our client is a nationwide flexi-office / serviced office provider. They are currently seeking a Business Centre Operations Assistant to be based in their Oxford location.
- This company is a (commercial property) managed operator that is part of a larger group with multiple serviced / flexible office brands across approximately 50 business centres throughout Scotland, England, and Wales.
- Their services encompass office space leasing, business advisory services, commercial property finance and development.
- Reporting to the Business Centre Operations Manager, your primary responsibility is to deliver a world-class customer experience and support the Business Centre Operations Manager to deliver operational excellence keeping the centre safe and compliant in line with our policies and processes
- Deliver outstanding service experience to all stakeholders.
- Deliver professional and friendly viewings extracting relevant information by appropriate questioning to enable the sales team to close the deal.
- Proactively seek feedback and resolve customers’ queries at first contact.
- Build relationships with customers through regular communication to ensure the capture of any upselling opportunities.
- Manage business centre standards to the highest level.
- Conduct pre-event inspections of all meeting rooms and show offices prior to a customer viewing or meeting room bookings.
- Oversee customer move-ins smoothly and in line with customer requirements.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required by the Centre Operations Manager.
- Ensure the capture of billing for all revenue.
- Identify and upsell all company services.
Health & Safety:
- To have a comprehensive understanding and ensure compliance with the company’s health and safety policy and processes.
- Complete all iAuditor checks and resolve any issues within acceptable timeframes.
- Management of the accident book and the reporting of all incidents, accidents, and near misses. Compliance with RIDDOR.
- Review and update as necessary the emergency evacuation procedures.
- Ensure appropriate health and safety arrangements are in place to minimise risks and provide for safe working conditions for all building users.
- Ensure all building-related issues are reported via the property portal and oversee remedial actions, as required, are completed in a timely manner:
- Arranging all annual mandatory H&S requirements for the business centre and ensuring certification is uploaded to the property portal in a timely manner.
- Strict monitoring of contractors to ensure their working practices are in line with our policies and processes.
- General administration and coordinating of contractors for planned works.
- Ensure the business centre operates in line with company policies, procedures and processes
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of GDPR and AML legislation and ensure the business follows mandatory requirements
- Escalate identified issues and risks to the Business Centre Operations Manager
- Working with Centre Operations Manager and Compliance Manager to ensure that all customer agreements are current, correct, and accompanied by the correct supporting documentation.
- Validating customer identification to ensure adherence to AMLR policy
- Work with the Compliance Manager to ensure our virtual customers are managed and operate in line with our virtual policy
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Previous customer service experience is essential