Business Development Executive – Corporate training solutions
Warrington – Hybrid working, Home 2 days, office based 3 days
£22,000 to £24,000 OTE £5k-£6k + Hybrid Working + Benefits Scheme
- A truly fantastic role for a professional, enthusiastic, likeable team player to join this well-respected organisation.
- Rare opportunity to join this vibrant, energetic & forward-thinking company who boast a unique culture & a high performing team.
- Having seen rapid growth this real success story are looking to expand their commercial business development sales operation.
The Company recruiting for the Business Development Executive:
This market leading corporate training provider pride themselves on their unique culture. Offering amazing opportunities, outstanding regards, and having a great culture, they are looking at their next stage in their growth curve with the recruitment of a Business Development Executive. Having been established over 25 years there have proved themselves to be a premier supplier of corporate training solutions to a variety of well-known FTSE blue chip clients. Their strong company values and high performing team make this a truly great opportunity.
The Role of Business Development Executive:
You will be responsible for developing new business opportunities through proactive outreach & incoming enquiries to a wide portfolio of clients. Industry sectors you will operate within include FMCG, manufacturing, corporate business services, finance & medical / scientific. Your role will be building strong ongoing relationships, selling/presenting the training service offering. This will be an exciting, challenging and rewarding role where you will be given excellent training and a clearly defined career development path. This is a great time to be joining a well-established high performing team.
The Candidate for Business Development Executive:
The Business Development Executive role will suit a strong communicator who is looking to develop their career within a growing company. Your background & previous experience isn’t a prerequisite however your personality, character and positive mindset is essential. Having the ability to work in a team and feel confident presenting to a variety of stakeholder is fundamental to being successful in the role. It will be a busy, active role; however you will be heavily rewarded for your time and effort.
- Background and experience are not as important as your positive mindset.
- No specific experience is required however graduates looking for a career in corporate sales are encouraged to apply
- A Full UK driving licence
- Self-drive/motivation and a strong work ethic
- Be aware that it is a hardworking role, but you will be fully rewarded
The Package for the Business Development Executive:
- £22,000 to £24,000 Basic Salary
- OTE £5k-£6k (uncapped)
- Mobile, Laptop, Monthly bonus
- Non-Monthly Incentives
- Positive work life balance “you get out what you put in” so we do not have set office hours
- Flexible working, if you need to work from home, we are happy for you to do that. Trust is a big thing for us!
- 25 days plus stats (however we understand the complexity of modern life and that you might need more)
Please apply for this job online if you are interested and feel you fit the above criteria. The company are doing first interviews immediately and if you have any questions, please contact Josh Salvin at TalentTech Recruitment Ltd.