Top Job are currently seeking a Business Development Executive for a high end design company for their showroom in Manchester. If you have Sales and Account Management experience within the design or Construction industry and are happy to travel across the UK for client meetings- we want to hear from you!
Although this role is based in Manchester, you will only be required to go in to the office 1-2 days a week as you will need to travel across the North for client meetings, having a passion for travel and building client relationships is a must in this role.
Requirement: To strengthen and develop the business position and visibility in the contract market across all relevant segments.
General segment management:
- Overseeing all general textile related matters including financial and administrative responsibilities
- Monthly reporting on sales figures and portfolio numbers.
- Regular meeting with the team; working with Balance Score Card
- Deliver strategic tasks as agreed with management group
Sales, Marketing and Business Development:
- Build the portfolio locally by visiting architects and designers, dealers and end user clients
- Planning ability, working with their bespoke system, full transparency working with your project team
- Work with your team to deploy new learning
- Initiate new relationships and strengthen existing relationships with mainstream manufacturers and joinery companies
- Strong networking across the market and entertaining on a regular basis
- Showroom dinners and trips abroad when required
Project Management & Operations:
- Ownership of pipeline and responsible for overseeing the project management process with your team, be competent to lead your team through the tender process, control the DMU to ensure you close your projects.
- Attend regular meetings for updates on projects and review contractor performance with Limited team
- Monthly project overviews for the month ahead with admin team and line manager
Qualifications and competencies required:
Strong team player, strong presentation skills on and off a computer screen, commercially astute, good negotiation skills, proven experience in a similar role minimum 2 years, industry experience is essential
Basic Salary: £45-50K + bonus & commission as well as great company benefits
If we feel you could be the perfect fit for this role, please apply now & we will be in touch to discuss further!