Our client is a global personal, healthcare and household product company.
Location: Weybridge KT13 0XP, currently 3 days in office, 2 WFH
Length: 12 Months
Rate: circa £12.96 p/h
We are looking for Intermeidate / Advanced MS Excel skills, and strong numeracy skills, with abilities to spot errors early in the process.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hard working and motivated individual to join us as a Sales Business Support, working within the Sales Business Support team based in our office (located in Harrogate OR Weybridge, Surrey). In this role, the ideal candidate will administer and manage the data relating to product listings and promotions between our sales teams and our external customers. Working closely with our Sales Account Managers, they will be responsible for identifying and delivering process improvements as well as delivering regular core processes with excellence for a set of customer and category combinations, flowing to the work as needed.
• Delivering core processes with excellence (on time and accurate) – this includes populating product listing forms and promotion nomination forms, reconciling promotional invoices, managing disputed invoices, maintaining electronic filing of promotional documentation, and maintaining reports and trackers.
• Investigating and resolving issues – working independently to investigate and resolve any issues and discrepancies within the core processes.
• Developing indispensable partnerships with key contacts in Sales, Finance and externally – ensuring regular connects with key contacts, supporting with ad hoc requests and providing on-boarding to new contacts.
• Ensuring sales stewardship policies are followed
• Proactively identifying and delivering process improvements – enabling time savings and/or stewardship improvements.
We are looking for candidates who have proven experience in data analytics and problem solving. Who are confident in the use of Excel to manage data, and identify trends and who can clearly communicate solutions.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
• Numeracy & problem-solving skills: able to work independently with complex data sets and investigate issues with the data/processes to resolve.
• Attention to detail: able to proactively spot potential errors to ensure processes are delivered right first time.
• Operates with discipline: able to prioritise and organise tasks to ensure completion on time.
• Collaboration & Communication: a team player able to flow to the work within the Sales Business Support team and also collaborate with other teams (internally and externally) to maximise impact and results. Strong written and verbal skills to ensure clear and professional communication.
• Systems: Proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel, Outlook and Teams but also Powerpoint and Word.
• Prior experience of working with customers and promotions in a similar role would be beneficial.