We are looking for C# Senior Developer/Fixed Income – Investment Banking to work directly with Global Markets front-office business management providing them with the tools to report to trading. Strong knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL and SQL is also essential to succeed in this role.
Our client is a leading banking and financial services provider. Additionally, it is a company that operates across 80 countries with more than 20.000 employees.
As a C# Senior Developer/Fixed Income – Investment Banking, the successful candidate will be working on this high-profile project involves gaining an understanding of topics such as balance sheet, collateral and funding across all product classes from a Global Markets front-office perspective.
Excellent coding skills in C# and software craftsmanship are required. Strong knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL and SQL is also essential to succeed in this role.
The successful C# Senior Developer/Fixed Income – Investment Banking will;
- Deep understanding and experience of Object Oriented Programming, patterns and principles
- Deep understanding and experience of .NET C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Strong experience of Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
- Demonstrable experience with DevOps tools
- Experience of partitioning, XML, ETL, performance tuning
- Experience of service-oriented architectures
- Knowledge of Fixed Income, Equity and Commodity products
- Knowledge of Balance Sheet, Funding, Collateral
Our client is offering an attractive day rate for a 6 month contract. They are able to offer hybrid working and exposure to working in a world leading investment bank in the City of London