Elstow Manor, Wixams, Bedford
£30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an experienced Business Administrator to join the team at Elstow Manor
Elstow Manor is a luxury state of the art care home offering luxurious living, coupled with an innovative approach to truly personalised care.
Summary of the role
The applicant will support the Home Manager by maintaining effective financial activities and reporting of the Care Home.
Our ideal applicant will have
2 years finance experience, or previous experience in a similar role
Experience working in a healthcare setting would be beneficial
Good communication skills as this position involves interaction with residents and their families
Very strong excel and analytical skills
Can do attitude
Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Experience
Knowledge of Xero or similar accounting software;
Excellent communication, interpersonal and self-management skills
Ability to cope under pressure and deliver during periods of change.
People management experience – supervisory duties managing a small team
A flexible, pro-active and willing approach
An innovative and inquisitive mind to challenge and improve existing and new process and controls.
Preparation of payroll and reconciliations
Sales invoicing and billing of resident care fees,
Communicate and relationship building with key stakeholders (incl resident contract work)
Supporting senior management with period ends;
Financial process planning & implementation;
Bank reconciliations and cash management;
Liaising with other departments within the company, HMRC, banks, agents & customers;
Undertaking of key projects as and when required;
HR and Employee contract management, HR administration and other ad hoc finance and office administrative tasks as required;
Meeting and answering residents and resident families
Support Hamberley Care to ensure the business runs smoothly;
Maintain robust systems to provide accurate Management Information to include, but not limited to, resident information, invoicing, payroll and petty cash
Ensure all activities undertaken are done so following the relevant guidance; Monitor compliance;
Project a positive and professional image when working with residents, representatives, external bodies, staff and anyone else
Our ideal applicant will share our values
- Dignity – actively promoting and championing dignity. Put yourself in the shoes of others
- Empowerment – contributing to continuous improvement and speaking up. Empowerment is the most effective development tool
- Commitment – belief in what we do and keeping our vision at the heart of what we do
- Collaboration – working as part of a team to contribute to the best person-centred outcomes
- Creativity – if you think something could be done differently to get better results – tell us. Don’t just see things and say why?, be creative and ask why not?
- Innovation – it’s not about ideas it’s about making ideas happen. If you’ve got an idea then tell us and if it contributes to our vision, let’s do it
In Return For Your Dedication We Are Able To Offer
- Competitive starting salary.
- Workplace pension
- Comprehensive and further learning opportunities
- Opportunities for Career progression
About Hamberley Care Homes
Hamberley Care Group are changing the way that elderly care is delivered in the UK. We are a new and innovative care company looking for driven and compassionate individuals who want to be part of a dynamic team supporting older people and their loved ones to live fulfilled lives. If you’ve got a ‘can-do’ attitude and want to excel then we can provide you with leading-edge training and a clear career pathway to fulfil your potential.
TO VIEW OUR GDPR DATA PROTECTION PRIVACY NOTICE PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE