Podium Recruitment is helping a one-of-a-kind advisory business specialising in high-value borrowing transactions find a full-time Relationship Manager to join their welcoming and inclusive team in London. The role comes with a salary of £(phone number removed) and an excellent benefits package.
You will be responsible for deal origination and client relationships in this flexible role. The successful Relationship Manager will come into the business with a healthy network.
If you were already in this Relationship Manager role, here are some areas you might have been working on this week:
- Originating commercial lending, development finance, bridging loans, business lending and other business lending facilities
- Business development to bring on new partners for the business
- Assessing the financial position and credibility of customers seeking loans
- Selling business loans, mortgages and other financial products to customers
The ideal Relationship Manager candidate will have outstanding credit writing capabilities and the skillset to develop and maintain client relationships as you pursue new customer opportunities. We are also looking for the following:
- Working knowledge of loan operations with banks or lenders
- Great emotional intelligence and ability to build meaningful relationships
- Confident in talking to people at all levels of seniority
- Ability to use various IT tools such as financial and administrative, word processing, spreadsheet and database software
You will receive a favourable salary and benefits package in return for your knowledge and expertise.
Please don’t hesitate to apply with us at Podium Recruitment today if this Relationship Manager job in London sounds right for you.
Podium Recruitment delivers tailored specialist recruitment and hiring services to the Financial Services sector. We deliver industry-leading service to our candidates using our vast industry knowledge and advanced technology solutions. You can take confidence and assurance knowing that you will be working closely with an industry expert who celebrates an average of at least 5years in their chosen sectors. Get in touch with the Podium team today.