Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently working with a market-leading manufacturing business based in the Barnsley area as they look to appoint a progressive & highly enthusiastic Commercial Finance Analyst into their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about financial data, commercially savvy and happy to work with and support a team of highly skilled professionals & ambitious to learn and grow. It has a great deal of opportunity and would expect the successful candidate to grow within the role and develop, working closely together with the rest of the team.
Alongside a generous salary, benefits include:
* 28 days holiday + bank holidays
* Private healthcare
* Flexible working
* Full study support package
* Modern kitchen, new facilities & more!
Reporting to the Finance Manager, Main Responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Analyst will include:
* Partner the Commercial Team and support in decision making, performance measurement, and forecasting
* Provide accurate and timely commercial reporting
* Ensure integrity and accuracy of customer price lists
* Administer pricing updates across the UK Group
* Calculate and report on price change impacts to support the financial reporting & planning process
* Support in the consolidation and analysis of market research / pricing activity in the market to report to the commercial team
* Carry out regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required utilizing internal and external data to drive decision-making
* Pro-actively provide insightful analysis to drive improvement in business performance
* Perform weekly and monthly procedures to test compliance to business controls across the group of companies
Skills & Experience Required:
* Part Qualified in ACCA or CIMA (or similar accounting or financial management qualification)
* Experience in a Commercial or Finance role
* Experience of working in an organisation under SOX Compliance advantageous
* Manufacturing experience would be advantageous
* Advanced IT skills, including Excel (pivot tables / v look ups)
* Experience of working within an analytical position
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to liaise with individuals at all levels
Interviews for the role will be held ASAP, therefore if you would like to be considered, please feel free to apply today!