Credit Risk IT Business Analyst
3 days a week on site in London
£550 p/d INSIDE IR35
The role is for a Business Analyst who specialises in credit risk rating systems within the Risk & Finance Technology team. The role will be to support various strategic business initiatives and regulatory project implementations within the credit rating systems, from inception to implementation. The holder of the role will liaise with business units across the bank, including but not limited to Technology, Risk Analytics, Credit Risk and Global Markets
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
* End-to-end hands on experience in the implementation of rating, PD, LGD models, IFRS9, credit data requirements and workflow systems
* A strong, proven track record of project business analyst delivery in the financial services industry with the ability to:
o Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement and developing and implementing solutions.
o Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users and deal with colleagues at all levels of seniority.
o Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing high quality project documentation:
o Business requirements
o Functional specifications
o Test cases / scripts
o Business operating models and processes
* Lead and conduct testing with a strong focus on efficient and automated testing:
o Test case definition
o System integration testing
o User acceptance testing
o Exposure comparisons
* Educated to degree level.
* Strong knowledge of traded products, counterparty credit risk exposure framework and calculations.
* Strong knowledge of MS Office, SQL, XML, jira, continuous deployment frameworks.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited (“ARM”). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.