Customer Account Manager – Customer Service
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum + Bonus
Hours: 37 ½ hours per week. (Working shifts from 8.00am to 8.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 9.00am to 2.00pm)
Our client, an award-winning fintech business is looking for a Customer Account Manager to join their team in the centre of Southampton. They are passionate about customer service and proud that they have an ‘Excellent’ Trustpilot score of 4.9.
As a Customer Account Manager, you will be directly responsible for the collection of payments, in line with company policies and procedures when customers are both up to date and in arrears. You will need to work with the customer to understand their financial and personal circumstances in order to build a relationship with them and tailor an affordable, acceptable, and sustainable repayment strategy based on the customer’s needs.
You will need strong negotiation skills which are delivered with empathy, as well as the ability to overcome objections.
- Manage existing customer loan accounts on an ongoing basis, proactively identifying potential issues/problems and recommending/implementing solutions.
- Liaise with all customers including those up to date, for general maintenance of an account and for the collection/arrangement of outstanding payments.
- Maintain the highest quality of customer service through communication and negotiation, using appropriate methods and tools available to facilitate the rehabilitation of customer’s accounts
- Take ownership and accountability when making business and customer orientated decisions whilst ensuring Treating Customers Fairly principles are maintained and exceeded.
- To work with customers and understand their financial and personal circumstances so that a suitable and affordable payment arrangement can be agreed
- Support the generation of Management Information and reports
- Identifying potential customer vulnerability or potential detriment and acting pro-actively to help
In order to be successful in this Customer Service role, you need to have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Ability to listen, empathise, negotiate and inspire confidence
- Ability to excel under pressure and when working to tight deadlines
- Unquestionable integrity
- Understanding regulations (CCA), money laundering rules, data protection and treating customers fairly.
- Proven track record in collections
- Financial Services Experience
In return for your hard work and commitment, out client offers fantastic benefits, including:
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover (4x basic salary)
- 22 days holiday (rising by one day after each completed year of service to up to a total of 25 days per annum)
So if you are looking for a fantastic company where you can grow and develop your career within financial services, APPLY TODAY!