Sector: Construction, Housing, Residential
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Care Coordinator to join a leading housing developer with a history of creating well-designed sustainable communities for over 50 years. This is a business that is proud to hold a well-regarded capability for delivering award-winning developments, recognised by the NHBC and industry-leading Commercial, Design and Customer Service bodies.
As Customer Care Co-ordinator, you will be supporting the wider customer service team, ensuring a seamless experience, putting the customer at the centre of everything you do and every decision you make.
You will be a strong team player, helping the business to deliver a great customer experience. You will be assisting with:
- Management of data and monitoring customer’s journey
- Managing and dealing with incoming emails
- Pursuing contractors for progress updates
- Liaising with Finance & Commercial team
- Processing customer service timesheets
- Updating cost estimates
- Key point of contact for customers
- Previous experience in a customer service led role
- Previous experience within construction or with a housing developer a distinct advantage
- IT literate with previous experience using a CRM system
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised with a can-do attitude
- If shortlisted, one of our consultants will call within 48hrs to discuss further.