Customer Issue Resolution Analysts are mainly responsible for:
The Customer Issue Resolution (CIR) Analyst is mainly responsible for delivering effective improvement activities driving high quality services in Dispute, Returns/Credits, and Credit & Collections Management and Resolution.
This is an analytical position, working closely together with Customer facing CIR representatives, Quality Teams, and partnering with internal 3M clients and cross-functional team members to drive improvement results. It is needed to have a comprehensive analytical mindset, good understanding of business processes, procedures and information, turning data into useful and actionable information that improves
Inflow of CIR tasks, Customer cycle time or collection efficiency.
The main objective in this role is to secure efficient AR collection for 3M and ensure fast cycle time on Credit order release. Furthermore drives analytical work into actionable improvement activities that proves effective for complaint & collection activities. This position works independently to meet targets and objectives set by 3M management. Additionally, the position works with senior co-workers, supervisors and/or management for guidance on difficult or unusual situations.
The Customer Issue Resolution Analyst reports into the Regional Customer Issue Resolution Manager
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Efficient and timely credit block release – handling customer issues related to credit blocks via collaboration with Treasury CoE, The BG’s and CIR – this includes follow up on Information logged from collection activities in Salesforce, evaluate historic payment behavior, agreed payment plans with Treasury CoE and BG’s to secure timely payment and as short cycle time as possible for customer orders on credit block.
- Analyze dunning strategy and execution to ensure optimal dunning strategy is updated and executed in consistent and most efficient manner, using automation to its optimal potential.
- Analyze collection efficiency and daily inflow and execution to ensure collection case inflow and outflow is executed in most efficient way to drive USD value collection. Follow logged PTP’s and analyze customers payment behavior, contacts needed to collect and provide this insight for BG cash council meetings to evaluate where BG support is needed to improve faster collection.
- Prepare and facilitate Regional BG Cash council meetings together with the Regional CIR leader to drive effective collection and complaint resolution initiatives with Quality and BG teams
- Follow weekly KPI for Tier reviews and Salesforce dashboards and CIR reports to perform root cause analysis to identify short and long term improvement activities needed for back-to-green performance.
- Partners with internal clients such as the quality teams, MTO and BG teams to resolve root causes identified in efficient and sustainable manner. Working independently, performs detailed action-oriented analysis and drive improvement needed. The role is not seen as a data reporting role but as key role securing improvement execution.
- Must be able to work and handle sensitive/confidential financial data.
- Efficiently build credibility and trust with CIR teams and businesses and have good communication and change management insight to ensure improvement activities are supported and executed
- Knowledge and use of SAP & Salesforce systems. Maintain and remain current with all SAP training and certifications.
- Interprets and follows all policies and regulations, investigates problems, and communicates with other departments and providers to research and resolve root causes.
- Actively participates in relevant corporate programs/initiatives, complies with professional and quality standards, complies with corporate policies and procedures, and acts in a manner consistent with 3M’s values and ethical standards.
- May provide training to new employees and other members of work groups, including customer service, on credit systems and topics. Participates on EMEA process improvement teams.
- An individual employed in this position is expected to broaden their knowledge of credit policies and principles and strengthen skills in analysis, reporting, negotiating and presenting. Strong interpersonal skills in working with diverse levels of business partners, team members and leadership are required to deliver on Customer Service Operations/MSO objectives.
- Primary contacts are internal process streams and business leaders. Good interpersonal skills needed.
- Ability to build customer knowledge End-to-End with all open issues within the CIR responsibility and proactive drive actions where needed to secure timely credit block release.
- Lead projects, perform complex analysis to maintain and improve customer service levels.
- Working knowledge of Customer Issue Resolution theories and practices.
- Demonstrates knowledge of details about products and markets, general 3M structure, organisation, and business.
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, organizational and planning skills.
- Demonstration of strong project lead skills – Disciplined, organized and resilient and deliver results
- Demonstrates the following competencies: resolute driven, adaptability, initiative, accountability, teamwork and continuous improvement mindset.
- Develops and broadens negotiating and influencing skills.
- Handles a variety of projects and develops solutions for moderately complex issues. Strongly deliver and follow Team KPI targets in timely and efficient manner
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in financial statements analysis, negotiation, and credit and financial counsel principles.
- Knowledge of assigned area of responsibility and 3M structure, organization and business.
- Knowledge of relevant Global Financial Standards and credit policies.
- Complies with corporate policies and procedures, and acts in a manner consistent with 3M’s values and ethical standards.
- Experience with customer service processes and systems – SAP and Sales Force.
- A minimum of 2-3 years relevant working experience is required
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy