Customer Service Advisor
* Location: Liverpool City Centre
* Salary: £19,028 basic
* Contract: Full time, Permanent
* Hours: Monday to Friday (1 weekend in 4 and 1 week of late evenings in 4)
* + Excellent training and progression opportunities
My client based in Liverpool City Centre are looking to recruit a number of enthusiastic Customer Service Agents / Administrators to join their expanding team.
The role is paying a starting basic salary of £19,028 per annum.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience within a customer focused role or graduates who are looking for Monday to Friday work with one weekend a month.
The main duties of a Customer Service Advisor are:
* Handle a variety of customer enquires including telephone, written correspondence, email, social media, secure messages and web/live chat.
* Capturing information onto the in house system and data input
* Query handling in response to customer requests with the support of clear information and providing professional customer service
* Ensure every time you interact with a customer you are determined to provide the customer with the best possible experience.
* Have the customer at the heart of everything you do.
To be considered for the role of Customer Service Advisor you must possess the following;
* Have experience within a previous customer service focused role (call centre, retail, hospitality etc.)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Professional attitude and telephone manner
* Have basic IT skills
This is an amazing opportunity for a customer focused Customer Service Advisor to join a reputable, successful expanding company with clear opportunities for progression and development. If you feel this role is right for you and are available to start work immediately then please apply without delay.
Keywords: customer service; advisor; agent; customer care; helpdesk; client care; insurance; call centre; inbound; insurance; financial services; contact centre; call centre; outbound; call handling; administrator
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.