Customer Service Advisor – Banking Services
Start Date: confirmed at offer stage (pending successful checks)
Salary: £23,300 per annum, plus excellent benefits
Hybrid Working: your time will be split equally between the Glasgow City Centre office and working at home
Hours: 35hrs per week
Shifts: you must be fully flexible between Monday to Sunday, 8am – 11pm
Our client is globally known in the financial sector, and I am thrilled to help find those new looking for a new career in a very exciting new opportunity. With a new campus in Glasgow City Centre, excellent development/progression opportunities, this role won’t be available for long. If you are a strong, confident and customer focused individual then this new role may be for you.
What you will be doing:
- Engaging with customers via inbound calls, investigating and resolving their queries
- Recording accurate and important information, updating on systems were accurate
- Taking ownership of all client queries and acting as the conduit for all the client short-term banking requirements
- Managing customer complaints, adhering to complaints and escalation procedure
To be shortlisted for this role, you must have:
- Strong tenure customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Great attention to detail
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools
If you are successful, you will be encouraged to bring your best self to work each day, be encouraged, developed, and customer obsessed.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.