As a Customer Service Advisor within our Financial Support team, you’ll be there for our customers in the moments that matter. If you’re a great listener and love connecting with people, this could be the role for you.
Working from home, you’ll be part of a close-knit Customer Service team at the heart of giving our customers a fantastic and memorable experience.
Quality is paramount, it’s not a high volume environment, once trained you’ll take on average 10-15 calls per day with an average call time around 20-25 minutes. You’ll need to show empathy and understanding to ensure we doing everything we can to support our customers during difficult times. It can be a challenging role, but extremely rewarding.
A Customer Service Advisor will provide an experience that is second to none. This service is essential in helping customers during financially difficult times
Further information below –
- Remote based – Working From Home
- Mon-Sat, shifts across 08:00 – 18:00 weekdays, 09:00 – 17:00 Saturdays (1 in 2 Saturdays)
- 37.5hr week
- £14 per hour PAYE
- 12 month contract (with view to extension and permanent opportunities)
- Overtime available
The difference you’ll make.
- Delivering an outstanding service to our customers on every call and helping as many customers as you can.
- Assisting customers find the right financial solutions for their needs to help their financial wellbeing example repayment arrangements
- Helping to keep our customers and the bank safe
- Solving problems and escalating issues when necessary
- Sharing best practice with colleagues, utilising our internal procedures – I Exchange and Communities to share opportunities to improve, and escalating where barriers need to be removed
- Delivering on customer requests, following our processes to safely complete key updates
What you’ll bring.
- Enthusiastic to learn new skills, self-motivated and a passion to make a positive change in society
- An ability to build strong relationships and influence colleagues at all levels
It would also be nice for you to have.
- The confidence to share ideas and embrace new ways of working and a desire to learn new skills
- Strong decision making and the confidence to speak up
- Excellent communication, empathy and listening skills
- Strong teamwork with a high level of motivation
- Proof of Right to work in the UK
- Proof of National Insurance – NI Card, payslip or P60/P45
- Proof of Address dated within the last 3 months – Driver/provisional License, Utility bill, Bank statement
- 3 Years referencing details (Blue Arrow will apply for these)
- DBS (processed by Blue Arrow- External DBS accepted if on the update service
- Credit Check
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
If you are interested in the role, please apply with your up to date CV.