Our client is an award-winning, full service, commercial law firm and they are rapidly developing a national reputation for its innovative approach to delivering legal services. They operate in the financial services, leisure, retail & consumer goods, technology & media, renewables, housing and public sectors. Their specialisms are real estate, banking and finance, commercial, corporate, employment, dispute resolution and litigation.
On behalf of our client we are seeking a Customer Service Co-ordinator to work in their team based in central Bristol or home or a mix of both. This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about customer service as you will be dedicated to working with their customers to help set up solutions on their accounts with an overall objective to prevent litigation.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Working on behalf customers currently behind on their mortgage payments and facing repossession of their home.
* Using active listening, empathy and relationship building to get to know your customer, to build the trust and for the customer to feel comfortable in explaining their financial or personal difficulties to you.
* Investigating a customer’s situation to establish what has caused the arrears whether the challenges being faced are short term or long term to then look at the options available.
* Proactively keeping in touch with the customer to maintain contact, maintain the relationship and ensure the agreed solutions and next steps are met.
* You will be supported by your manager and a Team Coach who will provide one on one management and coaching support
For this role, our client is looking for someone who has a passion for customer service. Ideally you will have gained experience on the telephone, however experience in any customer service role will be considered. Our client is seeking someone who can:
* Successfully build rapport with customers
* Complete all allocated tasks within the required timeframe and to the required level of accuracy.
* Demonstrate satisfactory levels of literacy and numeracy.
It’s also really important you are able to work in a busy environment.
Contributory Pension, Group Life, Private Medical Insurance, 25 days’ holiday & a flexible benefits scheme.
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week between 8.30 – 6.30pm
Central Bristol, no car parking (hybrid working)