Role: Customer Liaison Officer
Location: Sale, Manchester
Salary: £13.84 p/h
Hours: Full time
Duration: Temp until 31st March 2023
Location: Sale Point / agile working
A Customer Liaison Officer position is required in our Complaints team which will primarily focus on heating and gas complaints and resolution. The role will involve investigating and where possible resolving informal and Stage 1 complaints.
The key tasks for this role include:
This details the core duties and expectations of the roles (not a task list)
- Monitor initial reports of informal complaints and resolve at first point of contact where possible.
- Regularly monitoring and progressing all live complaints, status updates and complaint closures and providing lessons learnt were required.
- Liaise with complainants, MP Office’s, and other stakeholders ensuring that customers are fully updated throughout investigations
- Monitor customer satisfaction, enquiries with potential service improvements suggested.
- Contribute towards team objectives and key performance indicators whilst considering the personal needs of the customer.
- Build excellent relationships with customers, contractors and stakeholders and work collaboratively with colleagues .
- Authorised spend up to agreed levels whilst maximising cost efficiency’s and considering financial strength
- Other reasonable duties in line with the needs of the Trust.
In this role you will be good at:
- Building an excellent rapport with customers, contractors and internal stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with colleagues
- Being an active listener
- Paying close attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and fluently through a range of channels and both in written and verbal form.
- Understand and pick up on key trends
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age