Role: Customer Service Manager
Salary: £38K – £42K depending on experience
Are you a strong Customer Service Manager with a background from an Operational and Logistics B2B Environment looking for an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing business? If so, then APPLY now!
My Client: are a successful waste management company, an SME and family-owned business.
The Role: The key responsibilities for a customer service manger are their duty to lead by example and support your team, facilitate the delivery of excellent customer service processes, ensuring everybody is meeting standards and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Manage all activities relating to the delivery of effective customer service
- implement and maintain effective methods for gathering customer satisfaction
- develop plans and targets for the customer service team
- delegate tasks to team to ensure the smooth running
- manage and maintain long-lasting relationships with customers and clients
- organise training and facilitate the development of the customer service team
Are you a natural Leader? Do you love Customer Service? And have you the appetite to build a strong Customer Service ethos for our client?
- Is a great manager – can develop and cultivate a small team
- Is confident with systems and software – must have implemented technology before and fully be able to understand modern technology
- Is familiar with dealing with consumers
- Has the initiative to upgrade and evolve procedures where necessary
- Can drive the team forward and really own the role
- Is good at training people and making others believe in your vision/techniques
- Is very strategic and has high expectations
- Experience working for a Waste Management business (not
DMA recruit and source candidates into Service Led Organisations across the Industrial and Commercial space in UK & Europe working with senior, middle management and entry level professionals . If you are looking for a career in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Commercial, Supply Chain, Logistics, H&S , Financial ,Engineering, Technical DMA have a portfolio of clients covering numerous sectors : Infrastructure & Construction , Manufacturing , Environmental & Recycling, Business Services, Engineering and Logistics . Please view our website (url removed)