POSITION:Customer Services Manager
RESPONSIBLE TO:Head of Operations
LOCATION: Berkshire with flexible working from home
Are you pro-active with a customer centric attitude and wanting a challenge? My client is seeking a new team member who is keen to learn and be at the forefront of delivering a great customer experience.
This role provides variety, is fast paced and working within a team you will receive great support. You will put your passion and determination to work with a range of customers and colleagues, via the telephone, email or face to face/virtual meetings into practice. With strong processes in place you will be supported in ‘getting the detail right’, but also encouraged to adapt and improve what and how they work.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Scheduling of course dates for either public or client specific dates.
- Booking external trainers for the delivery of events
- Careful management of the costs associated with delivering training.
- Advertising and promoting course availability, liaising with the Marketing Manager or Sales teams as appropriate.
- Managing changes to course dates, venues and cancellations as appropriate.
- Ensuring that both client and consultant trainer specific needs are considered and catered for at all times.
- Arranging training materials and facilities for courses.
- Liaising with Sales and or Clients to book cohorts of delegates onto training courses and exams.
- Issuing Joining Instructions and pre-course reading for corporate courses.
- Managing changes to exam dates, venues and cancellations as appropriate.
- Advising clients of exam results and sending certificates.
Stakeholder / Client support
- Receiving and answering verbal and written queries received from clients and internal staff in a timely manner.
- Working with the Account Managers/Programme Manager to agree and resource training schedules for large programmes.
- Liaising closely with the finance team to facilitate end of period reconciliation processes and credit control.
- Providing Management Information internally and externally for public and client specific courses as required.
- Other duties to include holiday and absence cover for colleagues in the operations team and as directed by the Head of Operations
Do you have:
- Use of software including ideally Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint. Ideally familiar with the use of database packages.
- Educated to GCSE standard including English and Mathematics.
- Self-motivated with good organisational skills and able to fit into a diverse team of people.
- Be able to operate interdependently; this will include the ability to operate in a fast moving and challenging environment, deliver to tight deadlines and the ability to identify and resolve problems at all stages.