Position: Product Complaints & Servicing Coordinator
Pay Rate: £11.50 – £12.50 Per Hour Contract to: 05/09/2023
Hours: 09:00 – 17:00 (Office Hours)
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career with a global company that is doing amazing things in the world of health-care. Literally changing peoples lives!
Our client is part of a diagnostics family of businesses, bringing together exceptional teams of experts and industry leading technologies to support diagnostic testing which provides important information for treatment and management of diseases and other conditions.
As a Product Complaint and Servicing Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating product complaint investigations and arranging servicing of drug and alcohol testing devices, with a view to cross-training in other areas (e.g. Technical Services) as required. Based in the Abingdon office, you will work in a team of Technical Services Specialists and report to the Technical Services Supervisor.
What your day will look like:
- Arranging servicing of products supplied to its customers, including collection and return of items to customers.
- Providing customer support for the SCRAM CAM device, issuing weekly summary reports and tamper-alert reports for the customer.
- Assisting customers with queries associated with laboratory testing services. Answering general incoming calls and assisting with Front of House (Reception) cover during periods of absence.
Educated to National standards
Background / experience in scientific environment desirable
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Strong problem solving skills
Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
Ability to build strong working relationships
Good Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook.
A self-motivated, organized, positive individual with a flexible approach to work.
Benefits you’ll love:
- Access to the Randstad flexible benefits app which includes discounts at major supermarkets, restaurants, coffee shops and cinemas.
- Referral programmes – earn even more when you bring a friend with you!
- Access to employee assistance programmes including financial advice and counselling services
- Full training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised on-site canteen with inside and outside seating areas
- Excellent long term prospects
- Friendly and welcoming team
- Modern on site facilities
- Newly expanded laboratory setting
If you have any questions please apply and we can have a conversation, help me help you!