We are currently working with a leading engineering business based just outside of Maidstone.
Due to ongoing growth, they are seeking a Finance Administrator to join their established team on a full time, permanent basis.
Finance Administrator responsibilities will include:
* Print off all supplier invoices and credits received each day
* Process a high volume of supplier invoices and credits on to an in house system & scan the relevant documents, ensuring costs received match
* Investigate, manage and solve any supplier queries/price discrepancies with suppliers and internal staff
* If parts are not fitted, incorrect or damaged contact the engineer to see where the parts are and log a returns job, placing the supplier invoice on a spreadsheet and disputing the invoice on Sage until parts returned/credit received
* Liaising with suppliers in regards to progress of part returns, and chasing for the credit
* Once credit received, close the return job and remove from the spreadsheet, clearing the invoice for payment
* Dealing with day to day enquiries from Suppliers, Operations Managers, Engineers and External Contractors
* Ensure queries/escalations are actioned immediately & communication is provided back to the reporter in a timely fashion
* Maintain a strong commercial focus and ensure all tasks remain financially profitable
* Highlight any issues or solutions to the Commercial Manager where necessary
* Develop and maintain productive relationships with suppliers
* Ensure positive/helpful ethos exists in team and office
* Undertake any other duties as requested by the business
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
Excellent administration skills
Good basic education to include English & Maths GCSE’s
Good IT skills including use of Word and Excel
Excellent communication skills
Excellent telephone manner
Excellent numerical skills and exceptional attention to detail
Excellent organisation skills
Knowledge of Sage Accounts system or engineering terminology would be advantageous but not essential
This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to pursue a career within finance/accounts as the company can offer ongoing training and development. Hours for this role can be chosen from Monday to Friday 8am-5pm, 8.30am-5.30pm or 9am-6pm.
20 days’ annual leave. Annual leave will increase by 1 day per holiday year from the 3rd year of service,
capped at 5 additional days.
Critical Illness cover.
Auto enrolment pension scheme (3% employer contribution and 5% employee contribution).
Employee Assistance Programme.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…