Are you looking for the next step in your finance career?
Do you have experience processing account transactions?
Have you previously worked as part of a team performing reconciliation or credit control?
Our client a unique professional services organisation are looking for a Finance Operations Administrator to join their team. Working as part of a small, friendly team you will quickly become an integral part of the Finance department.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing receipts from donors and HMRC
- Carrying out transaction monitoring, identifying and referring any irregular payments to the relevant department for further investigation
- Preparing and submitting Gift Aid claims to HMRC
The successful candidate will have experience working in a busy finance department, you will also need:
- A good eye for detail and accurate data entry skills.
- To be highly numerate
- To be organised, able to prioritise your workload and work to tight deadlines
Based from the Head office in West Malling our client offer hybrid working, available after successful completion of training, with the aim of 1 day working from home. In return for your expertise our client offer newly refurbished offices, free on site parking, a generous pension, private health care and 30 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays.
For more information or to apply please send in your CV or call the office for more information