Platform Resourcing are working with a company in Caldicot who are seeking a Finance and Accounts Assistant to join their team on a 5 month fixed term contract. You will be part of a team of 13, working alongside the finance manager to provide ongoing support of the finance function.
They are seeking an experience accounts assistant or finance assistant, with ideally experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable, to start with them immediately.
Benefits of the Finance and Accounts Assistant role
- Salary up to £25,000 pro rata
- 20 days holiday pro rata
- Full time hours 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am – 3pm on a Friday (with 30 mins for lunch)
- Free on site parking
Duties of the Finance and Accounts Assistant role
- Monitor debtors, chasing overdue balances and reporting
- Verify credit status of potential customers prior to ordering
- Maintain / update all customer records on SAP, including delivery addresses, contact details, amendments to payment terms, etc
- Prepare weekly invoice discounting information and report to HSBC
- Monitor BACS receipts, post and allocate
- Enter supplier invoices onto SAP
- Set up routine and ad-hoc payments as required
- Enter monthly system rates onto SAP
Experience required for the role
- Experience as an administrator or coordinator is required
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working with other teams within the company
- Proven IT skills
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send your CV immediately or for further information, please contact the branch.
Privacy and General Data Protection Policy By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please call before applying. Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency