We have an excellent opportunity for a Finance/Payroll Administrator to join our fun and vibrant team in the heart of Liverpool City Centre, Castle street. This is a full-time position, working hours being 8:30 to 17:00 on Monday to Thursday and 8:30 to 16:30 on Friday.
- Bank reconciliations and downloading payments and receipts
- Sales ledger invoicing and reconciliation
- Verification of bank details ensuring this is aligned to the financial control framework
- Process day-to-day financial transactions
- Maintaining client accounts
- Dealing with queries regarding payroll to all clients, via phone and email
- Processing PAYE
- Processing employee payroll including the calculation and processing of all relevant deductions
- Processing of Pension contributions
- Responsible for checking payslips and reports at payroll validation rectifying identified issues
- Implementing set up details and changes notified by employees such as bank details, address, etc.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office package
- Good time management and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Benefits and other information:
- Opportunity to join a fast paced work environment with an immediate start.
- Modern, central Liverpool based offices.
- Enjoy various employee benefits.