I am recruiting for a Finance Assistant role for a company based in Cardiff.
The role is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operation of the finance function, including running and maintaining efficient processes to ensure prompt payment of suppliers and the cost-effective procurement of goods and services across the organisation.
Experience of working in a finance function in a large/complex organisation is essential and knowledge and experience of accounting packages is desirable.
- To administer the organisation’s purchase ledger ensuring that all authorised invoices are paid within agreed terms.
- To respond to both internal and external queries relating to accounts payable activities.
- To facilitate the requisitions process across the organisation in line with the procurement policy.
- To support the payroll function with ad hoc tasks such as overtime and relief processing, reviews and queries
- To analyse and accurately process monthly pretty cash, credit card and expense returns received from projects within specified deadlines set by the Head of Finance.
- To analyse and report on specific expenditure lines for management use.
- To work closely with the organisation’s energy partners.
- To maintain and update a register of all properties owned and leased by the organisation and ensuring correct rent and rates are paid.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.