Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are working with a growing business in Leeds City Centre to recruit an experienced Finance Assistant on a permanent basis
The successful individual will be part of the business support team, to provide accounts and financial support to the Group and deliver excellent customer service to ensure client satisfaction
- Generating sales invoices to clients.
- Dealing with the monthly cash flow forecast Excel documents.
- Chasing completion of weekly timesheets
- Job cost analysis / breakdown for Directors
- Updating charge out rates as required.
- Dealing with invoice queries.
- Processing sales invoices to Sage
- Purchase ledger responsibilities
- Monthly expense and credit card analysis
- Adding new clients and suppliers to Sage – creating account numbers
- Petty cash duties
- Dealing with banking requirements e.g. paying in cheques/cash, debit card
- Preparing documents in the correct branded style and format.
- Build good working relationships with suppliers and clients.
- Experience working with Sage Accounts or similar
- Have confidence working with figures and ensure accuracy of calculations at all times.
- Have a good understanding of relevant numeracy software e.g. Microsoft Excel, Formulae etc.