We are delighted to be partnering with a growing business based just outside of the city centre of Cambridge, as they seek to recruit an Assistant Accountant to join their team. This role is a newly created position that has become available due to additional workload on the team. Within this role, you will report into the Finance Manager, and the role offers a 50/50 hybrid working pattern.
This role will play a pivotal role within the finance function, and as the Assistant Accountant, you will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
– Monthly prepayments and accruals
– Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
– Monthly profitability and KPI reporting
– Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
– Assisting with additional financial reporting
– Other ad hoc duties as per the full job spec
As the successful candidate, you will ideally be actively studying for either AAT, CIMA/ACCA or equivalent, and have previous experience working in a similar level finance role. Strong system and excel skills are required as well as having excellent communication skills. Additional attributes that you will ideally possess include:
– Willingness to learn and develop
– Keen eye for detail
– Ability to prioritise workload in an effective and efficient manner
This role is perfect for someone who is looking to progress their career further in a business with an award winning culture. This role offers a healthy benefits package, include study support if applicable. For further information, get in touch with Pure today!