Temporary Week to Week – Immediate start available
Finance Business Analyst
Hourly rate £18.97per hour to £21.54 per hour DOE
37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 9.00 to 17.30.
Position to cover Rushden and Lutterworth – Hybrid working
We are delighted to be working with a national leading logistics firm who. We are searching for a Finance Business Analyst to support their fulfilment team supporting each commercial teams.
If you are an experienced candidate coming from a fulfilment background, then we want to speak with you. You will have a passion for numbers and a creative thinker, you will need to be resilient with your approach, we want candidates who have fire in their belly and not afraid to suggest new changes and challenge how and why things work.
You will be delegated to support the warehouse floor ensuring you fully understand the entire distributions costs. Reporting to the Financial Controller of Fulfilment, the role will involve collating and reporting weekly volume, revenue and gross margin. You will report accounting/operational information across both the designated facilities, as well as the day to day and month end reporting.
As a Business Analyst you will also work in partnership, supporting both Operational and Account Management teams to ensure the data billing and customer services team are of the highest standard.
We are keen to speak with….
- Experienced Business or Financial professional at a similar level, ideally with a logistics or similar background with a strong focus of developing relationships with your colleagues.
- Experienced in financial procedures, management accounts, ledgers, accruals and prepayments
- Excellent attention to detail with
- High level of accuracy
- Strong analytical skills, able to investigate and analyse data, identify trends and anomalies and help to determine their cause
- Dynamic & Self-motivated, able to work autonomously with the experience of managing conflicting demands
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories, Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. OFF22