Finance Business Partner | Cheltenham (Hybrid) | £40,000 – £50,000 pension, 26 days plus bank holiday, discount, dental cover and many more benefits | Wellness and health
Zachary Daniels Finance are partnering with a leading privately owned, premier wellness and health organisation to appoint a newly created Finance Business Partner role. business has an impressive track record and is embarking on a new chapter of change and expansion. The environment is great, a positive culture with a modern working environment encouraging flexibility.
About the role
This role has a great mix of finance business partnering, project delivery, as well as wider strategic finance support . Reporting directly to the Head of FP&A, this role has a high profile and high exposure across the business.
- Being a true Finance Business Partner to senior stakeholders and department heads across the business.
- Management Accounts provision including variance analysis & presentation
- Communicating monthly results and providing recommendations to central department heads via regular one-on-one monthly meetings
- Key support in delivering the annual budget process with the Board, along with quarterly reforecasting/rolling forecasts where required
- Full P&L management of multiple sites and divisions
- Detailed tracking of spend to assist with M&A decisions
- Support ad-hoc projects as and when required
- Complete ad-hoc requests from the Senior FP&A Manager, UK&I FD, CFO and/or Executive Team
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified
- Multi-site, health or wellness experience preferable
- Experience within a fast moving, change & transformation environment will be beneficial
- Excellent MS Office experience including Excel and Powerpoint & presentation tools
- Proven commercial and business partnering skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
£40,000 – £50,000 pension, 26 days plus bank holiday, discount, dental cover and many more benefits
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics | Legal