Finance Business Partner
£50,000 – £60,000 (temp to perm)
Axon Moore has an urgent requirement for an experienced qualified accountant or finalist who has previous experience in building business relationships and interacting with internal customers, with the ability to solve problems.
As a Finance Business Partner, the primary focus is to be the finance lead and to work closely with the units within the business creating a real and active partnership with both operations and management.
The role is to provide ‘real time’ support and analysis, to be a trusted adviser to the General Manager & Senior Finance Business Partner. Responsible for ensuring efficient and effective financial control (reporting, budgeting and forecasting) whilst working closely with the operations team to contribute full to the company strategy.
• Review Weekly/Monthly Profit & Loss statements & KPI performance & provide commentary and variance analysis to Senior Management
• Business Partner with General Manager to support in the provision of Profit Improvement Plans and identify Risks & Opportunities
• Responsible for the closure of Month end accounts and undertake nominal ledger tasks including processing of journals
• Finance lead for the preparation of Budgets and Forecasts & power point presentations in association with the General Manager
• Monitor of Aged Debt & Un-invoiced Revenue to ensure that they are within acceptable Business levels and take the appropriate action to identify Working Capital Risk
• Monthly Preparation of Balance sheets with supporting Reconciliations and Periodically present to the Finance Director clearly identifying Risk & Opportunity
• Support the General Manager in the evaluation Customer Profitability Statements and identify Risk & Opportunities & appropriate recommendations to the business
• Capital Investment/ Business case prepare & evaluate prior to submission with recommendations for approval
• Provision of Finance analysis to the Commercial team for New Business & Customer Renewals.
• Continuous Improvement of the Reporting processes and Procedures
• Collaborate with internal Support functions to minimise Financial Risk & achievement of Reporting deadlines
• Develop a strong control environment and assist in improving Internal Financial Control Environment
• Continually improve the quality, accuracy and timeliness of financial information
• Assist in setting, monitoring of operational KPI’s, identifying risk & opportunity
• Collate, challenge and report the financial impact of any disruption to the business to aid fast decision
• Deal with ad-hoc financial queries for Units as and when required
• Liaise with external auditors
My client is looking to speak with immediately available candidates or candidates on a 1 weeks’ notice, this is a temp to permanent role, and for the right candidate a real opportunity to progress and develop within a business. To not miss out and to find out more please apply today.