TITLE: PART TIME Finance Cashier
JOB REF: T3308
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Temporary for 2 months
SALARY: £12.50 per hour
HOURS: Part Time 2 days per week. Tuesday and Wednesday (phone number removed)pm
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for a diligent candidate experience as a finance cashier with a broad understanding of financial issues, particularly handing cash and card payments. Must have strong administrative experience to ensure tasks are managed and completed within a timely, efficient manner.
Our client is a well-established organisation within its field, with a long history and company values surrounding trust, delivering excellence and investing in employability.
- Responsibility for credit/debit machines and reconciliations daily
- Maintain an up to date Cash Book to monthly and year end deadlines
- Process the receipting of all income in a timely
- Consolidate takings from outlets
- Prepare cashbook cheques and BACS payments weekly, ensuring all authorisations in place
- Process same day and international payments
- Petty Cash organisation and reconciliation
- Organise cash, currency and change as requested
- Issue receipts for all income
- Process refund requests through approval channels to payment
- Any other duties set by the Finance and Audit Compliance Manager or Senior Finance Manager
- Experience of a broad range of financial issues, particularly the handling of cash and card takings
- Experience of working with external customers
- Excellent levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to explain financial issues to non-finance staff and gain their understanding
- Excellent IT skills including advanced use of Microsoft Office suite and College financial systems
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.