Finance / Credit Risk Analyst
This London market insurer have a fantastic opportunity for a part qualified or recently qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) to join their growing function in a broad and high profile role.
You will be responsible for:
- Reporting on counterparty exposure across reinsurers, brokers, coverholders and banks
- Production of high level reports
- Working closely with senior stakeholders including supporting their reinsurance purchasing, finance and underwriting teams
- Data management and analysis
- Quarterly reporting to their banking partners
- Responsible for KYC requirements
- Support in the arrangement of borrowings
- Preparation of regulatory submissions on capital requirements
- Assist with preparation of reporting on investment performance
You will be an analytically minded and commercially driven finance professional either actively working towards or being recently qualified either in practice or insurance industry. Have strong finance background with an interest in (re)insurance, treasury and investments. An opportunity to work in a high performing team. Hybrid working model
Our client is committed to diversity in all of its forms and operates an inclusive recruitment process.