Orka Financial is currently recruiting for a Finance Graduate to join a rapidly growing division of an international group for a 1 to 2 year contract.
- Responsible for the administration and management of certain BACS and faster payment related processes
- Daily reconciliations
- Responsible for the preparation and reconciliation of some balance sheet accounts ensuring that they are complete, accurate and valid
- Allocation of the payment element of cash reporting associated with the bank account/general ledger
- Assisting the month end reporting process: posting journal vouchers, reconciliation and analyses of data, etc
- Participates in the on-line archiving process
- Administration and assistance with commission related reporting.
- Graduate ideally in a finance related discipline
- Minimum GCSE grade B in maths and English
- Shares openly ideas and opinions and is not afraid to challenge
- Adopts an organized approach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Good analytical problem solving ability.
This role is looking for an ASAP start, please apply online for consideration.