Flexible hybrid role.
Are you a ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualified Finance Manager with experience in multi-client accounting?
We are working with a Wigan-based business to recruit a Finance Manager to support their growth plans.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing business who have fostered partnerships with market leaders in their sector.
- Management of monthly accounts and processes, including client accounts.
- Oversee interim and year-end auditing processes.
- Own and oversee financial forecasting for the business.
- Supporting the wider team and management on an ad hoc basis.
- Implement continuous improvement processes in the finance function.
Experience, knowledge and skills required for this Finance Manager role:
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA Qualified (or equivalent experience).
- Demonstrated line management experience.
- Multi-system dexterity and knowledge, including advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Experienced working within an SME.
- Experience with Inventory or Stock accounting.
Your contract and benefits on starting:
- Salary £35,000
- Full-time role, however, you can be flexible about the hours you will work.
- Flexibility to work in the office and from home.
- Training days are available to keep skills up to date.
- Competitive base salary.
- Profit-based bonus plan to share in the success of the business.
- Company pension scheme.
- Mobile phone allowance.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this Finance Manager role, please hit apply and send your CV for review.
Note: We only accept applications from people who have the right to work in the UK.