I am currently working with a dynamic and expanding organisation. With offices based in Liverpool. The role will include all aspects of the business, this is a permanent, full time position. With opportunity to work 1 day a week from home.
Reporting directly to the financial controller but also working closely with the directors and senior management team across the business the role will be hands on with a strong influence with taking the business forward.
The main duties as finance manager will be:
· Produce monthly management accounts for a number companies within the group · To work with financial controller to produce standardised management reports to meet business requirements and give insightful analysis.
· Improve reporting systems: working to allow automated reports and financial models to identify growth opportunities.
· Monthly payroll for all employees · VAT returns
· Liaise with external accountants on year end reporting
Qualifications for the job:
· Preferably qualified ACA/ACCA/ACMA/CIMA with post qualified experience but part qualified/ qualified by experience considered.
· Experienced in producing monthly management accounts
· Strong interpersonal skills – able to form successful working relationships with management team.
· Excellent IT skills – work to automate reporting functions. Role incorporates several accounting systems for different areas of the organisation.
· Reporting skills – to provide timely and relevant reports and analysis across the business.
This is an opportunity to join a growing company. There is also the opportunity for career progression and to develop the role within the business.