Our client, a medium sized property services company, are looking to recruit a Finance Manager to oversee a small accounts team and their daily duties. Previous supervisory experience within an accounts team would be required as well as the skills and knowledge to action duties required in the department.
This is a progressive organisation with a friendly and welcoming environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete the daily bank summary and manage the balances.
- Oversee Accounts Receivable / payable staff to ensure they are hitting their daily and monthly targets.
- Reviewing cash flow and budgets
- Take over correspondence if a difficult situation arises and assist with rectifying mistakes if they arise
- Supervises team members in duties and performance, providing feedback on a weekly basis and reporting team performance to senior managers.
- Prepare and submit performance report
- Analyse live data and produce reports for senior managers
- Qualifications and Skills
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels.
- Previous supervisory experience within a finance department.
- Experience of using all Microsoft Office programs e.g., Microsoft Excel.
- Good investigative and research skills
- Confident communicator with the ability to manage won tasks without supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a team
Hours Monday - Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm
Salary £40-45k per annum
Free parking on site
UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO RESPOND TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES