Our Andover based client is a successful, growing SME, with an innovative outlook. Currently recruiting for a Finance Manager – FP&A to work with the FD, CFO and wider finance team, providing information and support to senior management across the business. This role will be an integral part of a rapidly growing business, working closely with sales, marketing and operations teams. As part of a small team, the Finance Manager will be hands on, whilst being able to understand the bigger picture. This is an exciting role, offering an opportunity to influence the entire business and will suit someone with a ‘can-do’ attitude that is able to integrate themselves within a fast-paced driven business that thrives on a challenge.
What will the Finance Manager – FP&A role involve?
- Preparation and regular update of forecast models for the business as a whole and key business segments;
- Ownership of KPI reporting and analysis for key business segments;
- Business partner with Sales and Marketing to deliver analysis, channel efficiencies and create forecasts and targets;
- Business partner with senior management to deliver operational performance reporting;
- Support the preparation of monthly board reports;
- Manage the data analyst to ensure reporting functionality adds value to the core business and trading teams;
- Create product sales, cancellations and redemptions reports for purpose of FCA, Flash and MA reporting;
- Maximise the use of technology and support Finance Director and Shareholders with ad hoc work.
Suitable Candidate for the Finance Manager – FP&A vacancy:
- Qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) or similar with experience of working within a fast moving consumer environment;
- Ability to engage with commercial teams at all levels;
- Strong ability to question and understand data;
- Advanced Excel skills and willing to work with additional software such as Power BI.
Additional benefits and information for the role of Finance Manager – FP&A:
- Flexible working policy;
- 28 days’ holiday + bank holidays;
- Pension, medical cash plan and life assurance.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.