Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Finance Manager to work within Newham Council.
- A Finance Manager is required to provided expert support to the Repairs and Maintenance Service.
- Accountancy experience in the public sector is essential and you will need to demonstrate the ability to support managers with budget monitoring, forecasting, cash flow analysis and to lead in closing the accounts for service areas.
- You will also need to produce performance analysis both financial and operational to measure outputs against cost.
- You will also need to support Service Heads with expert analysis on financial performance and to provide interventions and mitigation’s for overspending budgets.
- An ability to use local IT systems is essential and you will be required to provide support for systems improvements to ensure financial information is accurate and reliable.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly