An experienced Accountant / Finance Manager is required for a standalone position based with a growing company based near Haywards Heath. The successful candidate will manage the Finance function reporting into the senior management team. This position does have the potential to progress with the chance to build the finance function and team as the company grows.
A salary of up to £36,000 is available depending on experience is available for the right candidate.
– Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a growing company who are investing significantly in their expanding team in order to meet demand. Company growth has been significant over a consistent period of time and it is an exciting time to be joining them. The company operate in the renewables / construction sector and offer a dynamic working environment with an opportunity to grow the finance function in line with company growth.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger
- Bank reconciliation.
- Invoice management
- Monthly statements
- Credit control
Skills and Attributes
Xero experience would be useful but is not essential
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise.
- An analytical approach to work with strong attention to detail.
- High numeracy and sound technical skills.
- Problem-solving skills and initiative, the capacity to make quick but rational decisions.
- Be an effective team player when working with colleagues to ensure smooth workflow with maximum output.
- Good IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills
Basic salary to £36,000 + Benefits
Alternate Job Titles:
Bookkeeper / Finance Officer / Accountant / Company Accountant
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.