The temporary Finance Officer will be maintaining the principles of value for money, regularity and propriety through effective compliance and governance. To contribute to the Trust’s delivery of Value for Money through efficient working practices, identification and analysis of savings opportunities.
This education and training company that is based in Bristol are a family of schools in the West of England region committed to offering a high-quality educational experience to all children and young people in there care.
The key responsibilities for the Temporary Finance Officer:
Management of central supplier processes and payments
Balance Sheet Reconciliation
Statutory and Regulatory returns
Asset Management Administration
Trust’s Subsidiary Trading Accounts
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Will be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be immediately available
- Be able to work in a accurate and fast paced manor
- have had experience carrying out the responsibilities needed before.
- have a can do attitude
The successful Temporary Finance Officer will receive the following:
- A chance to work within a market leading company
- A competitive salary
- Work within a small compact team