My award winning and rapidly expanding client is now recruiting for Motor Sales Executives to join their award winning team. This opportunity would be ideal for those with a love of cars and looking to join a fast paced company with terrific scope for career progression in the finance industry sector.
There is plenty of opportunity to progress upwards and this role is only the start of what could be a fantastic career.
This is a Full Time Permanent position. Monday to Friday 9-5 with a salary of £19,000 plus commission. OTE £35,000
You will take a proactive role in maintaining, developing relationships with new and existing customers and introducers. You will follow the sales process fully using the appropriate systems and documentation in line with the FCA and company regulations. Training and support will be provided to obtain your SAF qualification. You will be extremely driven to learn about all aspects of the industry
· Managing client’s expectations through the sales process
· Building relationships with both new and existing clients
· Exploring different industry sectors
· Making outbound calls to interested clients
· Reporting agreed KPIs to management
· Following and understanding processes
· Helping support a busy team and work above and beyond job title
· Computer literate
· Excellent communicator; verbal and written
· Passion for customer service
· Able to work efficiently under pressure
· Strong eye for detail
· Ambitious, driven and with a positive attitude
· Full commitment to the company values
· Full UK driving licence
· Knowledge of finance products is desirable but not essential
· Finance or sales experience
· Passion for prestige, classic and supercars
If you are a driven, hardworking ambitious individual with a background in sales then get in touch. There are fantastic promotional prospects with this role to progress to Account Manager and Senior Account Manager.
Shortlisting for this position starts immediately
Ideal locations for this role are Stamford, Market Deeping, Bourne, Peterborough, Spalding and the surrounding area.