Our client is a well-established multisite organisation operating across a number of different sectors and growing as a group through continued acquisitions. They are currently looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to join them in an exciting role within their head office finance team, which is based in Poole, Dorset.
What will the Financial Accountant role involve?
- Preparation of statutory accounts for all group subsidiary companies;
- Delivery of regulatory financial reporting;
- Supporting in the consolidation of both management and statutory accounts, as well as VAT returns;
- Providing technical accounting support to the wider group;
- Acting as a key point of contact for external parties, including HMRC;
- Playing a supporting role in the modelling of new business opportunities.
Suitable Candidate for the Financial Accountant vacancy:
- Fully qualified Accountant with a track record of financial accounting experience;
- Working knowledge of consolidated accounting;
- A basic VAT knowledge is essential, ideally having completed VAT returns;
- Able to analyse, interpret and present financial in a clear format.
Additional benefits and information for the role of Financial Accountant:
- Excellent benefits including a ‘take what you need’ approach to holiday entitlement;
- Full flexibility, with the option of hybrid or fully remote working.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.