Location: Warwick (Hybrid Working)
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 + great benefits
Working Hours: 09:00- 17:00 (flexibility required)
crooton has exciting opportunities for a Financial Accountant or candidates that have a similar skill set to join a market-leading UK LPG supplier in Warwick.
As a lead supplier in the UK LPG market, things rarely stand still for their client. From humble beginnings, as part of a global energy company, our clients continued to develop and diversify, ensuring that their service offering is expansive, progressive, and relevant to their customers.
· 25 days annual leave & Bank Holidays
· Support in working towards a qualification, personal development, and career progression
· Study leave
· Discount or cash back on your shopping via our client’s online portal
· Holiday purchase scheme
· On-site parking
· Various company discounts
· Employee discount on brand-owned product
· 26 weeks of paid maternity leave
· Phased return to work from maternity leave over 6 weeks
· Excellent company pension scheme- 4.5% within the first 2 years, 7.5% after 2-year service
· Free eye tests
· Private medical insurance
As a “Financial Accountant,” or a similar level role – you will be responsible for working with stakeholders from across the business to critically analyse, challenge, and report on financial and operational data. Analytical in approach and skilled in financial systems, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting- drive continual improvements to process and insight to drive favourable financial, operational, and commercial outcomes.
Key Responsibilities will include:
· Maintaining the integrity of transactions within General Ledger to ensure the accurate production of financial reports
· Assisting with the balance sheet account reconciliation process, ensuring reconciliations are performed and outstanding items are actioned in a timely manner
· Playing a key role in the external audit process dealing directly with external auditors
· Assisting in the production of the UK Statutory Accounts- ensuring UK accounting standards are adhered to whilst managing audit expectations on disclosures
· Providing financial support, analysis, and reporting to the business including financial performance and commercial KPIs and metrics.
· Providing key business stakeholders with managed information
· Identifying and implementing processes and controls
· Participating in cross-finance and business initiatives to drive value
As such, the ideal candidate will have/ be:
· Due or recently qualified in the final stage of CIMA or ACCA qualifications
· Experience in a financial accounting environment
· A thorough understanding of management accounting, financial analysis, and reporting techniques
· A competent user of the MS office suite
· A thorough understanding of budgeting forecasting processes
· Sound decision-making skills
There has never been a better time to join our client, if this role interests you, please apply now.