CMA Recruitment Group is currently partnering with a well-established group of companies based in Poole, Dorset, who have the requirement to recruit an Interim Financial Accountant. Over time this position will become permanent although initially this role is to help provide support to the rest of the finance team with year end on the horizon.
What will the Interim Financial Accountant role involve?
- Responsible for closing the monthly accounts in line with group policies and agreed timelines;
- Completion of annual statutory accounts;
- Liaison with auditors during yea- end audit process;
- Ensure all relevant controls are maintained;
- Additional ad hoc reporting to ensure a smooth audit process.
Suitable Candidate for the Interim Financial Accountant vacancy:
- The ideal candidate will be ACCA / CIMA qualified or equivalent;
- Previous experience in a similar Financial Accountant role is required;
- Knowledge or IFRS and UK GAAP is essential;
- Experience working in a large group environment is beneficial.
Additional benefits and information for the role of Interim Financial Accountant:
- Flexible working;
- Remote working;
- Extended holiday allowance.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.