Title: Financial Accountant
Loc: Telford (Hybrid)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a great Finance team in Telford. The ideal candidate for the role of Financial Accountant would be ACCA or CIMA qualified, with experience and previously managing a small team.
Your responsibilities as the Financial Accountant will include but are not limited to: –
- All aspects of Fixed Asset management o AUC reviews, Physical Verifications, Annual Impairment, Process Improvements and Lead month/year end close.
- IFRS16 working knowledge
- Preparation and posting of journals.
- Calculation of accruals and prepayments.
- Play key part with month and year end.
- Knowledge of UK VAT returns
- Reconciliation of key GL accounts.
- Liaising and providing information to the external auditors as required.
- Use of Excel spreadsheets to present and analyse key information.
Key skills & experience for the Financial Accountant:-
- Working knowledge of SAP essential.
- Professional Accountancy qualification ACCA or CIMA.
- Previous experience with Shared Service Centre (desired)
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Previous team management experience.